Public Liability

Slipped and fell? Tripped over?

If you have been injured in a public place, like a shopping centre, playground, sports field, footpath or carpark, and your injury is the result of someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible to bring a claim against that person or organisation’s public liability insurer.

As a result of somebody else’s negligence you may be entitled to claim for pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages and assistance around the home.

There is something you can do.

The law can help. Get support to know how, when and where to bring a case.

We can help you identify the responsible parties, and get the medical negligence and work injury compensation you deserve.

Time limits generally apply.

Generally, you need to file proceedings in Court within three years.

However, you may be able to extend the period and make a claim if you didn’t know that you could claim up until this period. Contact us as soon as you become aware that you may have a claim, so that it can be submitted on time.

Remember, your first consultation is always FREE.