Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Lawyers QLD.

Whether you’re a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist injured by a motor vehicle,
​Bourke Love Lawyers can advise you on your compensation claim.

A motor accident can change your life forever.

If you have suffered an injury in a motor vehicle accident that was caused or partially caused by someone else, you could be eligible to make a Compulsory Third Party claim for compensation in Queensland. To claim compensation, the party at fault needs to be identified and accepted as such by the insurer. This can be difficult to do. In some cases, the party at fault cannot be identified. In such cases, you may be able to make a claim against the “nominal defendant”.

A motor accident may involve cars, trucks, motorbikes, buses or bicycles. You may be eligible to claim as a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist. Bourke Love Lawyers can guide you through the process of making a CTP claim and ensure that you receive the advice you need at the earliest opportunity.

We have offices at Varsity Lakes, Kingscliff, Ballina and Lismore. We can come to you if you can’t come to us.

​Contact us today.

What to do if you’re involved in an accident.

Step1: Get the registration plate number of the car/cars involved.

Step2: Get the names and contact details of all parties involved, including driver’s license numbers and telephone numbers.

Step3: Come and see us. We’ll help you fill in a claim form so that your medical bills will paid straight away.

Step4: Call us as soon as possible so that your claim can be submitted on time. Remember, your first consultation is FREE.