Car Accident Claims Lawyers New South Wales.

Whether you’re a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist
injured by a motor vehicle, ​Bourke Love Lawyers can advise
​you on your compensation claim for injuries.

Accidents can change your ​life forever.

Motor vehicle accidents can be life changing events. They can happen at any time without warning.
Accident outcomes can vary from minor whiplash to catastrophic injury, including spinal or brain injuries.
In a worst case, death of a family member can occur.

​Motor Accident Laws are complicated and vary from State to State.
Bourke Love Lawyers can help you achieve the best possible outcome in the difficult times that follow an accident in Northern NSW and southern QLD, with offices in Ballina, Lismore and on the Gold Coast.

Y​ou will benefit from our knowledge and expertise in our understanding of the law, claims procedure and
​our relationships with medical and other professionals who will be involved in your claim.

CTP Insurance Claims

Compulsory Third Party Insurance Legislation differs significantly between New South Wales and Queensland. The NSW Scheme is in a state of flux and will shortly transition into a complicated scheme involving statutory benefits for minor claims and modified damages claims for people more seriously injured. QLD operates a modified common law damages scheme. Bourke Love has expertise in bringing claims in each state.

Driver or Passenger

Whether you’re a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist injured by a motor vehicle accident, Bourke Love Lawyers can advise on your injury compensation claim. You may be able to claim for things such as physical or emotional needs, loss of earnings or medical expenses and possibly for domestic assistance.

Accidents travelling to the work place

If you’ve had an accident whilst travelling to or from your workplace, you may be entitled to a Workers Compensation or Work Cover claim. Work with the one of the best workers compensation lawyers in Australia and get assistance from Bourke Love.

Motorbike, boat and bicycle accidents

Bourke Love can advise you on claims involving other types of injuries.
​If you’ve been injured in an accident caused by someone else on a motorbike, boat, jet ski, plane, truck, bicycle or even a skateboard you may be able to claim.

What to do if you’re involved in an accident

Step1: Get the registration plate number of the car/cars involved.
Step2: Get the names and contact details of all parties involved, including driver’s license numbers and telephone numbers.
Step3: Come and see us. We’ll help you fill in a claim form so that your medical bills will paid straight away.
Step4: Call us as soon as possible so that your claim can be submitted on time. Remember, your first consultation is FREE.